Raspberry Her Whey Protein Cookies with Dark Chocolate by the protein treat Queen herself @JazzyThings!
-1/2 cup oat flour
-1/4 cup honey
-2 tbs coconut oil
-1 tsp ghee
1/3 cup raspberries
-1/8 cup dark chocolate chips
-1/2 tsp coconut oil
1. Combine all cookie ingredients in food processor (a thick dough will form).
2. Roll dough into balls, place on prepared cookie sheet, and press center of cookie with thumb.
3. Microwave raspberries for 30 seconds and mash into a sauce.
4. Carefully spoon raspberry mixture into the center of each cookie.
5. Bake at 180˚C for approximately 10 minutes (until golden).
6. Microwave topping ingredients for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth and drizzle onto cookies.
Servings: 6 cookies
Calories per Serving: 229
Macros per Serving:
Fat: 9 | Carbs: 27 | Protein: 10